Crystal Encrusted Floral Hair Vine in Silver
$106.00In Stock & Ready to Ship
The name Calytrix is a Latin girl's name meaning ‘star flower’, while the calytrix flower, part of the myrtle family, is found throughout Australia and is known for its star-shaped, five-petalled flower, which is dainty and usually bright white.
This Calytrix hair vine takes on all of these characteristics; handmade from high quality, hand-twisted wiring metal in a silver hue, it features crystals and pearls that will add shimmer to a bridal updo or loose waves.
- Handwoven with fine jewellery grade wiring metal. Grain setting with high quality 4A+ Grade Cubic Zirconia Crystals. Pearls. Fine Copper
- Length 28cm x Width 6cm
Delivery and Returns
- Free shipping worldwide
- Ireland: 2-7 working days
- UK: 2-7 working days
- Rest of Europe: 6-14 working days
- Rest of World: 6-14 working days
- Delivered in beautiful and 100% sustainable gift wrapping
- 30-day returns and exchanges